Thursday, March 31, 2011

Parliament is in session

I discovered Blaise McFarlane and her owls at Mornington Markets a couple of months ago and was just smitten.

Blaise popped in yesterday and has entrusted me with her "parliament" of owls, who are of course now gracing our window as all newcomers do. (Yes, Parliament is the correct term for a group of owls. Who are of course known for being wise. Given I worked in Federal Parliament for 9 years no "wise" cracks please!)

A couple of the bigger guys have already found a new home so I'm getting to know the rest while we still have time together! We are currently debating the finer points of parliamentary process and public policy formulation. They really are very good listeners.



The spotted feathers and fabric on this little guy makes him my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment