Thursday, December 23, 2010

A personal video from Santa for the little people in your life

I just had to share this one - many of you may have already come across this fantastic free personalised video message from Santa but I have only just stumbled on it and I love it!


I particularly love it because I am incredibly disorganised and have way too much going on, therefore despite best intentions of having my little ones write a letter to Santa (on Write to Me Santa note paper bought just for that purpose) and posting it in the city as we did last year, I resorted to email. Today. And I've just learned what no. 1 son would actually like for xmas. Boy did I get that wrong.

Anyway, Santa responded to Max's email in double time with a personalised video message. We were both very excited and I have to say Dad was very impressed as well.

So if you need to cover off that last minute communication piece, go to:

http://www.portablenorthpole.tv/home

Enjoy and all the best for the festive season!

1 comment: