Monday, December 6, 2010

Delilah Devine art now adorning shelves

I had the opportunity to catch up with a few Makers yesterday who were in town for the Magnolia Square Market at St Kilda Town Hall. So lovely to catch up with people and also meet the lovely Linda Marek from Delilah Devine in the flesh. I have been lusting after her art works but rather than freight them in figured I would wait for an opportunity which came along yesterday - I managed to bring a couple of pieces back to the shop and I just love them.



I also had to top up last week's top up of Mookah softies - these fellas are very popular! 

Very dapper Fairy Penguin from Mookah

I found some lovely new Makers as well, so keep an eye out for new stock coming through!

1 comment:

  1. I love Linda's work too, and she's just a lovely all round person.

    ReplyDelete