Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a little sale for a little shop!

10% off everything in store
until Sunday 16th January


Ahhh, this is my first almost full day back in the shop today and I am loving it. I obviously love my children more, but trying to manage two holidaying kids with two owner operated businesses can be a little stressful and definitely means that I'm not able to enjoy either kids nor shop as I should. They have a playdate with a whole bunch of other kids and a very brave babysitter for a few hours so I can sit, think and get organised.

Anyhow, to celebrate we are having a little shop sale of  10% off everything in store until Sunday16th January. We also have 30% of all xmas stock, which makes those handmade xmas cards and tags very cheap and ready to adorn next year's gifts!

We will slowly bring in some new stock over the coming weeks, and a new Maker profile as well, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment