Thursday, November 11, 2010

Kabwares garden markers have just arrived

I fell in love with these herb markers, made from upcycled vintage spoons, when I visited Bec's Little Shop of Handmade in Carnegie. I bought myself a set and then had to take a trip to Bunnings to buy herbs to match and a pot to put them in!!

The delightful Jane dropped them in to me yesterday and I've put them in the window this morning. There's a constant chink of metal from passers by stopping quickly to rifle through.




Style your garden and get the added benefit of a warm fuzzy trip down memory lane as you notice all of those patterns on the cutlery you had growing up. Ahhh, love a bit of nostalgia.

1 comment:

  1. hehe- hi there Rachael, it was great to meet you and visit your gorgeous shop!

    cheers
    jane

    ReplyDelete